Well, my apologies for the extremely long, unplanned hiatus. The same day I announced my Denali plans, something came up which has resulted in my becoming - happily - a full-time single Father 7 days a week. The issue is still ongoing but we're back, baby!
The next two episodes were recorded a long time ago and I never got round to releasing them in June (sorry to James and Laura!) but here they are, with new episodes coming fortnightly from October!
James Dyer is this week's guest, and he is an incredibly accomplished man! Hear us discuss everything from the jungle, to the arctic, to leadership. You can follow along with his adventures at: https://www.james-dyer.org/adventures/
If you enjoy the show please:
- Subscribe/follow so that you don’t miss another episode;
- Share with a friend; and
- Leave a rating on iTunes.
If you really really enjoy the show then
- Consider becoming a Patron of the show on Patreon here;
- Simply buy me a coffee; or
- Get yourself or someone else some official merchandise.
All of the above helps the podcast to grow as much as possible!